- ✝ Bound to add glow to your home/office wall brings the Spirit of The Holy Land right to your doorstep!
- ✝ Beautifully carved by the best craftsmen from Jerusalem Holy Land embedded turquoise gems and minerals
- ✝ All Comes with a Certificate of Authenticity by DiLord LTD and Ready To Hang With One Nail
- ✝ For any Christian occasions or festivity and Christian homes,Ships from the US.
- ✝ Measures: 8.8 inches H X 5 inches W X 0.47 inches L, weight: 2.46 Ounce
Wall Wood Cross Vintage Style Jerusalem Gemstones Decor 8.8″
Decorative wooden cross hanging on the wall, combined with semi-precious stones, turquoise.
The stones are characterized by positive energy features like protection and increased confidence.
Matiel Ltd. is a family owned factory, specializing in designing and manufacturing Christian related items.
All the products are individually designed and handmade in the Holy Land. The stones used are all semi precious
stones specially picked and sorted to meet high standards and craftsmanship. Some of the products we manufacture
include water and soil from the Holy Land (Usually placed in vials embedded in the relevant Cross/Pendant).
We strive to provide our customers with the highest quality merchandise, along with a great customer service
and are considered one of the top Christian related crafts manufacturers in the Holy Land.
Healing method combining ancient crystals, gemstones and minerals
Amethyst is the purple variety of Quartz. The purple colouration is due to ferrous iron impurities.
Turquoise is an opaque, blue-to-green mineral that is a hydrated phosphate of copper and aluminium. It is rare
and valuable in finer grades and has been prized as a gem and ornamental stone for thousands of years owing to its unique hue.
Carnelian is a brownish-red mineral commonly used as a semi-precious gemstone. The color can vary greatly,
ranging from pale orange to an intense almost-black coloration.
2 Poplar tree Layers and Acrylic Cover